(rainy season disease quick heel tips)
In the rainy season, there is the possibility of diarrhea, cholera, jaundice, typhoid, and dengue. So there is little need for food and life. Here are some ways to protect the body from diseases.
* Drink well with only warm water
* Use only warm water for bathing
* Eat idly, string hopper, rice and pittu which can be easily dried in steaming. The wheat chapathi can also be given.
* Potato with pepper can be eat only in the afternoon. No other flour food. Pepper, garlic and cumin soup is good.
* Use pepper powder in the area where the alkali is needed to increase the immune system
* Eat Kurma with star anise. You can drink tea with cinnamon and basil leaves
* Chiretta juice be kept at home always. Powder this 250 ml of water and squeeze 60 ml of water and drink it before the meal. 30 ml for children over the age of 6. At the age of 3-6 may give 15-30 ml. Do not give to kids.
* Powder this 250 ml of water and squeeze 60 ml of water and drink it before the meal. 30 ml for children over the age of 6. At the age of 3-6 may give 15-30 ml. Do not have kids.
* Do not just sleep on the ground. Put the bed pillow in the sun. The most important reason for allergic reactions in wet days is to not forget that the moisture is a non-washable pillow.
* Dress the children in the ear, dressed in the head (dressed like monkey cap). Do not sit in the front of the bike or watch the road and sit on the baby.
* Curry leaves, turkey berry drink, yoghurt candy will help to stop diarrhea. Add salt, palm oil, water, diluted butter, young coconut water.
* If the fever increases gradually over 2 days or red blood on the skin, do not delay the doctor.
TAGS: rainy season disease quick heel tips, rainy season disease heel tips, health tips in tamil, cough tips in tamil